- Step 1: Consultation with you, discussing any particular problems that you might be having with the bicycle. Discussing different part options that might be required to complete the service.
- Step 2: Remove both wheels and any parts to be replaced.
- Step 3: Remove Bottom Bracket. Clean and check theads in the frame.
- Step 4: Take the bicycle to our washing area, cleaning the frame, wheels.
- Step 5: Degrease the chain, cassette/freewheel, chainset and derailleurs.
- Step 6: Dry and polish bicycle frame.
- Step 7: Tighten hub cones check (report) and true wheels in jig.
- Step 8: Fit any new parts.
- Step 9: Grease and refit bottom bracket.
- Step 10: Refit wheels, replace chain, adjust gears.
- Step 11: Realign brakes and adjust.
- Step 12: Lube/oil brake levers shifters and chain.
- Step 13: Pump up the tyres.
- Step 14: Check Crank bolts, Pedals, Stem bolts, Seat bolts.
- Step 15: Test ride. (applies when new parts are fitted)
- NOTE: new brake pads, gear brake cables including in price.