- Step 1: Consultation with you, discussing any particular problems that you might be having with the bicycle. Discussing different part options that might be required to complete the service.
- Step 2: Remove any parts to be replaced.
- Step 3: Fit any new parts. Excluding bottom- bracket and headset.
- Step 4: Check and adjust gears.
- Step 5: Realign brakes and adjust.
- Step 6: Lube/oil brake levers shifters and chain.
- Step 7: Pump up the tyres.
- Step 8: Check Crank bolts, Pedals, Stem bolts, Seat bolts.
- Step 9: Test ride. (applies when new parts are fitted)