Servicing and repairs
Full Service: £140
- This is our most comprehensive service and is for the serious rider the bike that you cherish and is a full stripdown and rebuild
- complete strip down and rebuild
- frame reamed and faced where necessary
- all components and parts individually serviced
- spoke tensions balanced & wheels re-trued
- new gear and brake cables
- full frame and fork strip down and parts clean
- bottom bracket removed and serviced
- headset stripped down and re-greased
- hub service
- Extras Internal cabling/disc brake hose installation + £10 per item
- Extra Hydraulic bleed + £15 per item
General Service: £80
- This is our popular service option, and we recommend that your bike has a general service every 6-12 months, especially if you are commuting on it. (If bike and drivetrain is covered with oil and grease, General Service is what you need.) We’ll inspect the bike and follow up with report/assessment of parts the need to be replaced.
- brake and gear cables checked for wear & damage, then replaced if necessary
- drivetrain removed, degreased/washed, refitted and re-lubricated.
- full gear index performed.
- wheel hubs, bottom bracket and headset adjusted.
- wheels trued/spokes tensioned.
- frame, fork and wheels cleaned.
- reassemble brakes and adjusted.
- bike taken out and test ridden, making sure it is safe and roadworthy
Services and Repairs Pricelist
|Fit New Tube or Tyre||£10|
|Fit New Tube or Tyre (pair)||£20|
|Repair puncture (Replace with New Tube)||£10 Labour/Tube Sold Seperate|
|Gear Adjustment (Front & Rear)||£20|
|Gear Cable Fitting and Adjustment||£25|
|Gear Service: Strip, Clean, Refit and Set Up||£30|
|Brake Adjustment (Front & Rear)||£25|
|Brake Service (Clean Surface and Pad’s, Refit and Set Up)||£30|
|Hydraulic Brake Bleeding (Per Brake)||£25|
|Replace Broken Spoke||£25|
|Full Mudguard Sets||£25|
|Fit Grips/Bar Tape||£10|
|Build up Boxed Bike||£45|
|Box up Bike for Transport||£30|
|Bottom Bracket Fit||£25|
|Headset(Including Head Tube Inspection)||£25|